Sunday, August 15, 2010

23 Things

On the eve of my 23rd birthday I was feeling a little blue. Sure my 22nd year of life wasn't terrible, after all I survived my first year of teaching, but what really had I accomplished? This got me thinking that I should set some goals for myself to accomplish in the next year. Thus, I created a list of 23 things I want to do when I'm 23. Here it goes.

1. Read 23 books

2. Take better care of my teeth

3. Bake a pie

4. Bake a fresh loaf of bread

5. Make fresh pasta

6. Finish knitting a scarf

7. Send more birthday cards

8. Start running again

9. Read my Bible on a more consistent basis

10. Pray

11. Spend more time reconnecting with friends.

12. Watch less T.V.

13. Start/re-start a blog (done!)

14. Help start a women's/young women's bible study at church

15. Travel to a new city and explore for a weekend

16. Paint a picture

17. Re-learn to ride a bike

18. Take more pictures

19. Print meaningful pictures for display

20. Complete a sewing project

21. Drink more water each day

22. Visit a museum

23. Get rid of clutter

As I complete each project/goal I will make a new post documenting my 23 things in 23 year. Join me through my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment